Mac App

Home of the Facts

Forums

Forum Home > Detroit Red Wings > Red Wings, etc

Galfur

Hahahaha.......touche' on the waiting scurds. Not sure how long we'll wait this time around but the rebuild is about to begin. We're going back to the Dead Wings era for at least 3-5 years. Too bad for Larkin and the taxpayers buying the new arena.

Windsor just across the tunnel too. Just not the same as a 5 minute drive where all your friends and neighbors are also hanging out. But I really miss watching the talent come through. The name vaguely rings a bell. Haven't seen Dino in a few years but last I did he still looked NHL ready.

Vap- forget about the playoffs. It's over. These kids are not up to the task and the ccontracts are probably not tradeable. going to be lean times and laughable hockey for a several years to come.

--

Make America Great Again

December 15, 2016 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

galf- tell Mr I we're ready to take over : Pres Galf, VP Vap ;)

--

Vap

December 16, 2016 at 6:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

:) We'd be taking ove in the worst of scenarios. In dire need of a rebuild with no assets to trade for prospects and picks. Two shots on net in P1 again last night? These guys are P A T H E T I C.

--

Make America Great Again

December 16, 2016 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

did u happen to see eakins wipe out lunkwist last nite? id like to hear what u think of the hit.

--

The following sentence is a lie.

The previous sentence is the truth.

December 16, 2016 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

galf- I'm ready for the challenge plus it would be a  big pay raise. :D

--

Vap

December 17, 2016 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

the immortal scurds at December 16, 2016 at 12:39 PM

did u happen to see eakins wipe out lunkwist last nite? id like to hear what u think of the hit.

Saw it from just the two angles in a gif. I think he's deserving of a pretty strong suspension.

--

Make America Great Again

December 18, 2016 at 8:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

vapor5 at December 17, 2016 at 6:36 AM

galf- I'm ready for the challenge plus it would be a  big pay raise. :D

I'm with you on the pay raise.

--

Make America Great Again

December 18, 2016 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

he got 4 games i think? left his feet and went straight for the head. should have been 10, but i was wondering more about wth lunk was doing standing there so casually. he played the puck soooo slowly, it was weird.

--

The following sentence is a lie.

The previous sentence is the truth.

December 18, 2016 at 10:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

They (goalies) are a protected species. Pretty sure he (Lund) knows that and had no concerns. If I were a goalie in today's game, I wouldn't have much concern either. That's my only guess as to his nonchalant puck play.

--

Make America Great Again

December 18, 2016 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Goodbye Mr I- RIP

--

Vap

February 11, 2017 at 6:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

NHL.com TV did a nice re-wrap on the festivities at the last day at the Joe. Even Scotty Bowman was there.

--

Vap

April 10, 2017 at 6:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

we protected Jhow, not Mrazek - bit surprised.

Protected: Justin Abdelkader (F) Andreas Athanasiou (F) Anthony Mantha (F) Frans Nielsen (F) Gustav Nyquist (F) Tomas Tatar (F) Henrik Zetterberg (F) Danny DeKeyser (D) Mike Green (D) Nick Jensen (D) Jimmy Howard (G)

http://www.espn.co.uk/nhl/story/_/id/19669748/nhl-protected-unprotected-lists-expansion-vegas-golden-knights

--

Vap

June 19, 2017 at 6:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

figures Vegas takes one of our kids -Nosek

--

Vap

June 22, 2017 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.