Mac App

Home of the Facts

Forums

Forum Home > St. Louis Rams > LA Rams

the immortal scurds

solid pre season victory again for this team.  bradford looks comfortable, roy candidate kendricks is hauling in passes, msw in the end zone, steve jackson is in top form, even robert quinn logged a sack.  this team is clicking, and they have made some great offseason moves.  o-line is really coming together as well. i dont see how they can avoid the division title this time round

--

The following sentence is a lie.

The previous sentence is the truth.

August 27, 2011 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

May have to move MSW from bench to starter in one of my fantasy leagues. Some lighting problems @ Arrowhead last night. :roll:

August 27, 2011 at 7:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

ge it started:  eagles on deck.  keys:  stop vick, win time of posession.

hall, long, robbins, and quinn are looking to really put up some sacks this year.  quinn will do it if he is on.  vick will take some hits and fumble.  unleash the hounds on him.

ball distribution will be key all year for this offense. jaxon, kendricks, amondola, boom msw busts the deep one.  its a winnable game now rather than hopeless like before.  its good to get the eagles early before they can get rolling.   keep it close, use all your weapons, and attack vick.  lets go 1 and o.

--

September 1, 2011 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

I am more optimistic than ever on the eve of the opener vs philly.  young is out, vick just might be next.   the ram d-line is one of the best kept secrets in the nfl, and maybe after this game folks will start waking up to the ram power.   we can blast caddilac and jackson at them on the ground all day to soften them up to bradfords arial antics.  kendricks is a keeper, as in, a possession reciever.  msw, amandola taking it deep out and skinny post.....man oh man, philly just isn't gelling.  can not wait for the game.

--

September 10, 2011 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

I'm leanig to playing Sims-Walker in one of my fantasy leagues. This game is a tough call.

September 10, 2011 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

he'll get you a td vape.  but kendricks is going to have many catches in this one.  those high profile db's don't work so great against the size of a speedy tight end.

--

September 10, 2011 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

well, this team showed up hyped and ready to go. the game was a lot closer than the score.  then the whole team got injured.  mikell made the tackle of the year in the first quarter and vick was running for his life, but mikell got injured, then jaxon went down.  cadillac filled in, but then amendola got hurt, and bradford went down, and on and on it went.  were i the OC i would have pounded that ball on the ground much more, but we need some guys to MAKE THE DAMN CATCH if bradford is going to break all of roethlisburger's records.

hope that the injuries heal quick.  as you saw, there is alot on the ram table this year.

--

September 11, 2011 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

scurds- No doubt, the Rams had a bad case of butterfingers today.

--

Vap

September 11, 2011 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

youth, vape.  and the sked is brutaaaaaaaaal.

--

September 11, 2011 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

ok, so the giants are up.  eli is going to get sacked a lot more than even vick did.  i think robert quinn will play, his speed will help a promising pass rush.  rumour has it quentin mikell will play, jax is possible.  the hope lies in the defense now i believe.  spags knows the giants.

the cadillac was averaging 9.6 yards a carry when they abandoned the run.  lets drive him and get jax healed.  its going to have to be msw and kendricks thru the air.  i am glad this is a monday niter, the extra day will help the battered rams, and the big stage will get laranitis geeked up.  they can do it, hopefully all the bad luck has been used up and we can start tip toeing thru the tulips again.

--

September 14, 2011 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Giants are a mess. The ? is do the Giants still listen to Coach Coughlin.

scurds- Tell the Rams receivers it's stickem not lard before the game.

--

Vap

September 15, 2011 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

BIG BEN:

In his first nationally-televised game on Sunday Night Football, he led the Steelers to a 17–16 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars. He was near-perfect on the night, completing 14 of 17 passes for 226 yards and two TDs.

slingin sammy:   22 of 36 for 331yds and 1 td.  he lost, kind of.  edge:  bradford.

--

September 20, 2011 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Slingin Sammy is a QB, Big Ben is a weenie.

September 20, 2011 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

here here, raise a cheer with your beer.  ben is fortunate x2 that he is able to play.  once is a maybe, twice is a seahawk bounty i think.

--

September 20, 2011 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

balty up next.  tenny did it, the rams can.  here's hoping this game is more legitimate than this debacle vs the giants was.  neveragain can we call the g-team "men".  the G-ettes, or something more weakling.  fake injuries are for soccer players .   run the damn ball up the gut until ngata and lewis are projectile vomiting like rick perry at a humanitarian fundraiser.

--

September 21, 2011 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DWB

As much as I'd like to see the Rams go 0-3......

GO RAMS!

BIG BEN:

In his first nationally-televised game on Sunday Night Football, he led the Steelers to a 17–16 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars. He was near-perfect on the night, completing 14 of 17 passes for 226 yards and two TDs.

slingin sammy: 22 of 36 for 331yds and 1 td. he lost, kind of. edge: bradford.

Agreed....if we were talking about fantasy football.  But we are not.

And it was 22 for 46, not 36.  With one fumble lost.  And the G-Girls were missing two of their starting corners...:)

September 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

sorry, googled that line and got effed for it.   the rams are jinxed somehow.   but QUINN got a sack.  its huge if he can chip in up front .:D

i would love to know how many of those 24 incomps were dropped.

--

September 23, 2011 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

doty- Ravens D will be stoked and scurds may be hunting for taxi fare after the game.  ;)

--

Vap

September 24, 2011 at 5:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

I'll be @ my baby brother's (huge Ravens fan) birthday bash consuming  buffalo wings and other heart cloggers. Usually I can avoid purple mania on Sunday. And his wife and father-inlaw are Steelers fansoriginally  from Pittsburg. Purple flags,yellow towels when I want the fleur de lis.

Anyway scurdsy, I'll rooting for MSW and Josh brown for fantasy reasons. 

--

Vap

September 25, 2011 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

root away, its a blow out on the way to another lost season for the lambs. priority now for this year is to keep bradford healthy.  we need depth, running backs, and above all sure handed recievers.

--

September 25, 2011 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.