Forums

Forum Home > St. Louis Rams > LA Rams

Galfur

Need to string 2 or 3 together

--

Make America Great Again

October 6, 2015 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

anybody else want to bet that seattle's bogus win looms huge before the season ends?

--

The following sentence is a lie.

The previous sentence is the truth.

October 6, 2015 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

nope........anyone else wanna bet that the Loins bogus loss means nothing at season's end (LOL)?

--

Make America Great Again

October 7, 2015 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

i feel bad for stafford. the guy is tough as nails and is a very good qb, and hasnt been arrested. the lions choice of eric ebron was truly funny. I laughed outloud when they selected him!!!! its kinda like the leafs making a blockbuster deal for raffi torres. hahahahaha!!! and there are million dollar salaries being paid!!! hhahaha!!! matt millen!! bwahahahahahahahaha

--

October 8, 2015 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

LMAO.....................the Ebron pick was a stunner. Almost as bad as me taking Graham in the third in FF but I don't get paid to pick stupid. Thier guy Mayhew looked good in one draft, I think. Since then I'm really not certain why they've kept him. I guess it is the Katt Killen hangover. Anything looks good next to him. Sports is entertainment, right? So if you follow the Loins for levity then their product is extremely good. Levity is entertainment, no?

--

Make America Great Again

October 9, 2015 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

if the rams can win this one on the road, its officially the beginning of a new era for this team, and they will be annointed real contenders in the nfc. zona, sea, gbay. thats a murderers row of a sched for a non playoff team once again. theyb will miss ogletree, but they will hit rogers. cant wait. 92 meetings, 5 of the last 6 wins for the pack.

GO RAMS.

--

October 11, 2015 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

scurds- Is there a tear in your beer?

--

Vap

October 11, 2015 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

yeah but i'm ok with this loss. 4 missed field goals and 2 endzone interceptions. they are slugging with the big boys now. 160 rushing yards? they could have won this game with a break or two. you can't do anything about tipped ball ints. once again, the lack of a sure handed go to guy in the pass game is crippling them.  they are the youngest team in the league and are definitely improving. they need to learn how to overcome the bungles now. manufacture a win. capitolize. they will.

--

October 11, 2015 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Both sides of the ball (O & D) need to be much more consistent from game to game.

--

Make America Great Again

October 12, 2015 at 8:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

nice win vs cleve. san fran, min, chic, and balty comin up, all winnable games. run game is working and the defense is shining. even the secondary. that formula got fisher to the superbowl. its his wheelhoiuse.

rams could easy be 7-3 when they go to cincy. i think tavon austin might break out here. teams will have to stack up against gurley, and we know what happens downfield when the safeties have to pinch. its the magic formula: defense and run the ball. let the rest fall into place. I'm hoping if foals continues to ........suck, the mighty keenum might get a shot at slingin it. gurley makes the oline better. that helps the qb, which makes the recievers step up, and gives the defense a rest. dont look now but the rams are actually a football team, right here right now. what a great drafter fisher is.

--

October 26, 2015 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Nice to see someone (OC) getting Austin involved in the O.

--

Make America Great Again

October 26, 2015 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Austin is from Bmore area

--

Vap

October 27, 2015 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

thats not really a positive, vap.

--

October 27, 2015 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Yeah, not as popular an area as say Rabbit Town, MD and certainly not as magical as Hell, MI.

--

Make America Great Again

October 27, 2015 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

but it beats hell out of brampton

--

October 27, 2015 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

the immortal scurds at October 27, 2015 at 5:38 PM

thats not really a positive, vap.

maybe Austin has made his home elsewhere. Istuck with baltimore City far too long (45 years).

Rams need to get him more touches.

--

Vap

October 28, 2015 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

The St. Louis defense has allowed just 12 points on four field goals over the last two weeks, and racked up seven sacks in that same span. the vikings are going to have sore choadas come mon am

--

November 7, 2015 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

excruciating. poorly strategized and a dirty takeout of bridge. :mad:

--

November 8, 2015 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

schrds- agree on takeout, now where's your O

--

Vap

November 9, 2015 at 6:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

It's tough to get over the hump from parity to good. Kind of like the marketing and sales book "Crossing The Chasm". Many know what it is supposed to take, few get there.

--

Make America Great Again

November 9, 2015 at 9:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.