Mac App

Home of the Facts

Forums

Forum Home > St. Louis Rams > LA Rams

Ark_Razor

Glad you like it. I'm boycotting the NFL this year, but I'm getting into a bind. My youngest son is a big Chargers fan. The last NFL game I saw in person was the Chargers-LA Raiders in 1985 in SD. Great OT game. I would like to take my son to see likely the last Oakland-SD game. He has never been to an NFL game.

October 2, 2016 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

no reason to deprive your son and yourself of a great memory.  with all the bs in the modern nfl there are still guys like phil rivers to inspire us. history only happens once, know what i mean? kapernick shouldnt be allowed to singlehandedly ruin the whole thing and niether should goodell. walter payton tom landry and barry sanders deserve better. so does pat tillman

--

The following sentence is a lie.

The previous sentence is the truth.

October 3, 2016 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ark_Razor

I like your new avatar anyway! Kaepnernick is not ruining. Goodell is. F**k the NFL. I'm not so sure Payton deserves better, the other guys, probably. I sure as heck know that Joe Delaney deserves better. Tillman deserves better from his own country, and perhaps the NFL.

October 3, 2016 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

i'm still not picking up Keenum in fantasy football

--

Vap

October 3, 2016 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

is that a dare, vape?

--

October 3, 2016 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

the immortal scurds at October 3, 2016 at 7:50 PM

is that a dare, vape?

yep :D

--

Vap

October 4, 2016 at 6:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

working the wire right now vape

--

October 4, 2016 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

qb pickings are slim

--

Vap

October 6, 2016 at 5:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

i found a gem

--

October 6, 2016 at 6:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

keenum was 27/32 for 321 and 3 tds vs det. including an all time ram record 20 straight completions. he's no tom clements yet, but he's got a spark in his eye these days. anybody looking for a goff? trade u goff for a kupla picks

--

October 18, 2016 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

aberration for keenum- he got those stats against the Loins matador D

--

Vap

October 19, 2016 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

next up? the giants and their patented "seive" defense. and brian quick has arrived on the scene.8)

--

October 19, 2016 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

6 straight games decided on the final series. time to switch to goof after the bye. boras has the yard production up but they r 7-9 for sure. get the kid some reps at least. he was more "pro ready" then wentz

--

October 23, 2016 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

From my vantage point, on the outside looking in this year, nothing is as it seems. Outcomes are governed by the rule of chaos.

--

Make America Great Again

October 24, 2016 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Fisher  blaming kenny britt  and giving keenum  a "pass'  :roll:

--

Vap

October 24, 2016 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

they have weak recievers. 2 of those ints weren't on keenum. at least they r giving kendricks some targets. go get aj mcarron for pete sake. he's aging rapidly in cincy.

--

October 24, 2016 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

well the entire nfl is rejoicing at jeff fishers extension. what he has done to deserve it is beyond me, other than beating dan reeves for losingest coach in the history of pro football. 16 losing seasons in 22 yrs. he blew bradford for suh, goff for wentz....built a decent defense and won a few games in his division but is riding a 6 game losing streak staring at the pats on their home field today. the stadium is new, complete with bare cupboards.

granted the no1 pick in a crooked process made for tv and the la market, he picked the wrong qb in a bad qb year. at that time, in that scenario, i think he could have should have made a giant deal and drafted for volume, or pulled off a blockbuster deal. a deal for phil rivers, who will never win anything in sandiego and is aging rapidly on a team that needs draft picks. they needed a qb. now. not a project.  fisher couldnt see it or wouldnt do it or both.

got a subpar qb and weak recievers? make it easy. use the te. get a pass catching rb for 3rd downs.  build a massive oline. greg robinson was a bust.or went uncoached. nick foles, etc. fisher needs to leave and maybe get a job as a defensive line coach at university of toronto varsity blues or something. go get aj mcarron, or even andy dalton. niether will ever do anything in cincy. in fact the list of qbs the rams didnt get is mind blowing. get rid of this guy. i'll take a crack at it

--

December 4, 2016 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

If Mr Ford were stil alive, those qualifications would have resulted in a buyout and move to the motor city.

That's a long sad legacy. He got an extension? F'n incredible. That's a f'ed up organization right there. Guess there are quite a few of them.

If we made a list of well run organizations and poorly run, how lopsided would the poorly run side be? 2-1, 3-1 or 4-1?

--

Make America Great Again

December 4, 2016 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

You'll be happy to note this. Local sports talk radio does a midday "Champ and Chump of the week" call in, every Monday. It is almost always local names that get nominated for both. Thid week the leading vote getter for Chump of the Week is who?

Jeff Fisher and the Rams.

--

Make America Great Again

December 5, 2016 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

hahahaaaa!! cant argue. but it could have gone to the falcons team for losing on a 2 ppoint conversion turnover. hahaaaa. those were some chumps right there. the rams suck because they stink. the falcons are good, but they lose cuz they r chumps.

--

December 5, 2016 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.