Mac App

Home of the Facts

Forums

Forum Home > Big Ten > Big 10 Football

vapor5

galf - What's the deal with Hoke shuffling QBs?

--

Vap

October 15, 2011 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Because if Denard was a horse we'd say "he can't throw a shoe"......the kid is exciting but he can't throw.

October 15, 2011 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Galfur at October 15, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Because if Denard was a horse we'd say "he can't throw a shoe"......the kid is exciting but he can't throw.

Just seems to affect off the flow of the game. Your boys had their chances--Sparty wasn't overwhelming.

--

Vap

October 15, 2011 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Ohio St  comlpleted only one pass, a TD pass, in 4 attempts  and beat ILL 17-7. Bizarre!!!

--

Vap

October 15, 2011 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

totally brassiere. Gotta give the OSU D props for shutting em down so thoroughly.

Yes, UM had chances but MSU deserved the win given the crap play of the wolves (especially denard).

October 15, 2011 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

How bad is Denard's injury?

--

Vap

October 15, 2011 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Wisky/Mich St is clearly the best B10 matchup this weekend, and I don't see Sparty having enough o to keep up with Wilson's Whiskey Boyz.

Penn St/NW could be a nailbiter

--

Vap

October 20, 2011 at 7:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Vap - I have not heard anything about Denard....meaning, I have not heard that he will miss a game, so I assume he is ok.

Whiskey should barrell over Sparty but.....that if that Sparty D is for real, maybe it becomes a game. Still, if I were forced to make the call, I'd go with Whiskey by three TDs. 

October 20, 2011 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

galf- And Denard has an extra week to heal.

That 21 point spread seems more likely with this news.

The Big Ten has suspended Michigan State defensive end William Gholston for Saturday's game against No. 4 Wisconsin after he threw a punch at a Michigan player last weekend.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/15771266/michigan-states-gholston-suspended-for-wisconsin-game

--

Vap

October 20, 2011 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

galf- McNutt of Iowa is kicking a^s in fantasy for you. Hoosiers should be called matadors. ;). I just missed you a few time on the CBS chat

--

Vap

October 22, 2011 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Hoosiers should be in the MAC but I guess every conference needs a doormat to wipe their feet on.

Gholston has been the talk of the State. UMers whining about him and MSU being dirty (sound like spoiled children).  MSUers taking the role of the arrogant asses that they've previously labeled UMers (minus the string of championships). Comical. It's football. Play the game. Winners brag, losers rag. UMers need to zip it for a couple of years til order is restored. Then remind the green and white that little brothers are born to be picked on by big brothers. The rivalry will benefit from all of this. A State divided will be that much more intensely divided. I love it.

McNutt is copping one today.

Denard question....but will he learn to throw with an extra week off? Nope.

October 22, 2011 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Mac D at October 13, 2011 at 9:30 AM

This could be like 2004 or 2009. Stanford, Oklahoma/Oklahoma State, Clemson/Georgia Tech, LSU/Alabama and Wisconsin can all be undefeated and if all are would make strong cases. More so 2004 with USC, Oklahoma and Auburn than 2009 when it was Alabama and Texas with Cincinnati, TCU and Boise State in the second tier. Still lots of football though to be played

Could this be the testimonial year for a playoff? The posterchild year for a playoff? I hope so. We've been in similar places in years gone by and the scheduling has taken care of itself for the most part. But I honestly hope we end up with 4-6 teams undefeated or one undefeated and 4-5 strong one loss teams. I am pro playoff. Bring it.

October 22, 2011 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

And now Emanuel is rolling for you. I sense a  fantasy massacre.

Love the inside scoop on MIch/Mich St

Only way I can go with playoffs is an 11 game regular season and playoffs immediately ensuing. The six -7 weeks between the end of regular season and  the BCS final bowl game is nuts.

--

Vap

October 22, 2011 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

vapor5 at October 22, 2011 at 4:09 PM

And now Emanuel is rolling for you. I sense a  fantasy massacre.

Love the inside scoop on MIch/Mich St

Only way I can go with playoffs is an 11 game regular season and playoffs immediately ensuing. The six -7 weeks between the end of regular season and  the BCS final bowl game is nuts.

Looking like I made the wrong call on defense this week. Stayed with a hot Temple squad but I knew BG had some O and home field. Should have made the smart move, stayed with the heart move. Bad.

You need to get hopping if you're playoff bound. Sorry to say, I am squashing you like a bug thus far.

UM/MSU is a soap opera.

October 22, 2011 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

just  use a napkin and toss this bug in the trashcan-- LOL.

Temple has only given up 3 points???

How about the Kiel  kid decommitting from Hoosier football?

--

Vap

October 22, 2011 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Temple has held the line (on scoring) but BG has moved the ball pretty well.

Did not hear anything about a Hoosier decommit, but WHU can blame the kid, any kid. Does anyone really aspire to play football at IU? Did anyone really aspire to own a Yugo?

October 22, 2011 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

vapor5 at October 22, 2011 at 5:31 PM

What's the last thing to go through a bugs head when it hits the windshield? It's ass.

October 22, 2011 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Galfur at October 22, 2011 at 5:46 PM

vapor5 at October 22, 2011 at 5:31 PM

What's the last thing to go through a bugs head when it hits the windshield? It's ass.

:D

And your guys are mentioned in the Kiel sweepstakes.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20111022/SPORTS0601/110220330/1069/SPORTS0601

--

Vap

October 22, 2011 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

6'4" 220 QB? Yeah, UM needs a kid who can throw and lead a Pro Set. I'm sure Hoke and Borges will be shopping (are already shopping).

October 22, 2011 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

His uncle (Blair) went to Notre Dame , but I'm sure Hoke can sell UM.

--

Vap

October 22, 2011 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.