Mac App

Home of the Facts

Forums

Forum Home > Big Ten > Big 10 Football

vapor5

Terps2017 Schedule

Sat, Sep 02 Texas at Austin, Texas Tough opener.we're 0-3 against Texas (1959-78 )

Sat, Sep 09 Towson  need to crush intrastate 1AA opponent

Sat, Sep 23 UCF  Terps by 10

Sat, Sep 30 Minnesota * at Minneapolis, let's upset these Gophers

Sat, Oct 07 Ohio State * at Columbus, Ohio let's lose by less than 10

Sat, Oct 14 Northwestern * Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium- we win don't believe the NW hype

Sat, Oct 21 Wisconsin * at Madison, Wis. 12:00 p.m. we got a slim chance

Sat, Oct 28 Indiana * Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium Hoosiers go down

Sat, Nov 04 Rutgers * at Bronx, N.Y. (Yankee Stadium) TBA- hate anything Yankee- we win

Sat, Nov 11 Michigan * Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium maybe Hairball gets drunk with his bro the Ravens HC, we lose by 5

Sat, Nov 18 Michigan State * at East Lansing, Mich- we upset the jailbirds

Sat, Nov 25 Penn State * Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium let's win this one for recruiting rights

--

Vap

July 8, 2017 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

You gotta go to Columbus and Madison? 

The way Harbaugh plays away from Ann Arbor I'd say you gotta shot. 

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

July 8, 2017 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ark_Razor

Texas is at USC on 9/16. Horns actually playing some decent ooc's this year. Taco Tech...... errr. San Jose St. is the other team. Taco Tech was given me by an alumni BTW. 8-4 for the Terps? Hmmm. Pretty optimistic, but doable.

July 9, 2017 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

fj- don't know if we got the beef to beat Hairball's Wolves

ark- ok, I'll settle for 7-5

--

Vap

July 9, 2017 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Oat Willie

This Texas home opener against Maryland is at 11am.  The last time Texas opened their season with an 11am kickoff was in '06, the year after defeating USC for the BCS Championship. I was there with a friend and it was 103° by 2pm. After the first quarter people started heading for the AC. By halftime the place was ½ full. My buddy and I vowed to stay no matter what and we were two of a few thousand still there when they played the Eyes Of Texas. We met beforehand and had breakfast where we were chugging down water and iced tea. I probably spent $25 on bottled water just to stay hydrated. September is a summer month in Texas and it's very likely temps will be in the triple digits. Starting at 11 is insane and a real hardship on the players and the fans. This has to be a TV deal or they would be kicking off at 6pm or later. 

July 11, 2017 at 1:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Oat Willie

vapor5 at July 8, 2017 at 6:36 AM

Terps2017 Schedule

Sat, Sep 02 Texas at Austin, Texas Tough opener.we're 0-3 against Texas (1959-78 )

Sat, Sep 09 Towson  need to crush intrastate 1AA opponent

Sat, Sep 23 UCF  Terps by 10

Sat, Sep 30 Minnesota * at Minneapolis, let's upset these Gophers

Sat, Oct 07 Ohio State * at Columbus, Ohio let's lose by less than 10

Sat, Oct 14 Northwestern * Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium- we win don't believe the NW hype

Sat, Oct 21 Wisconsin * at Madison, Wis. 12:00 p.m. we got a slim chance

Sat, Oct 28 Indiana * Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium Hoosiers go down

Sat, Nov 04 Rutgers * at Bronx, N.Y. (Yankee Stadium) TBA- hate anything Yankee- we win

Sat, Nov 11 Michigan * Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium maybe Hairball gets drunk with his bro the Ravens HC, we lose by 5

Sat, Nov 18 Michigan State * at East Lansing, Mich- we upset the jailbirds

Sat, Nov 25 Penn State * Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium let's win this one for recruiting rights

Maryland's opener at Texas will be a homecoming for the Terps starting center, Brendan Moore. He played tackle for the Westwood Warriors with Jeff Thomas' son Blake. 

July 11, 2017 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ark_Razor

Very cool, Oat! Good 2 C U here.

July 11, 2017 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ark_Razor

Oat, Bring that full brimmed hat that can soak up water!

July 11, 2017 at 3:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

hey Oat - nice return and thx for the heads upon Moore

--

Vap

July 11, 2017 at 7:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Can't believe I read "Hairball" above. That's what we called him here when he was QB'ing Michigan. Did not know others referred to him with the same handle. It was a sort of term of endearment though. We liked him as a player, he was just a strange guy. And he never changed.

--

Make America Great Again

July 11, 2017 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

galf- A longtime buddy and a big Ravens fan labeled a 49ers/Ravens game, the Hairball bowl, a few years ago so I borrowed the term

--

Vap

July 12, 2017 at 6:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

Harbaugh has kinda toned down a bit since the Pope and his newest little baby.  Prozac? 

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

July 12, 2017 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.