Mac App

Home of the Facts

Forums

Forum Home > Other > Who Needs a Man Cave?

Ferociousjane

Today I experimented with Sundays at the gym. I had two tvs playing two different games, my  NFL audio pass playing a game through the headphones, and also the NFL '12 app running on my iPad.  The best part was that I got a 90 minute workout  and I didn't miss a second of what was going on all around the league.

Too bad the Lions, Browns, Rams,and Niners lost :(

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

September 23, 2012 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

You are the jedi master of multi-tasking, FerociousYoda!!!

September 23, 2012 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Loins game was extremely entertaining if not extremely well played.

September 23, 2012 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

I love multi-tasking. It's hard for me to sit still here at home and watch a game . I used to ricochet between my tv and my piano when I had Directv football. This really works for me.

I had all but written off the Lions when I heard Stafford was hurt. They kept it interesting in the end though. Megatron seems to be defying the Madden Curse.

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

September 23, 2012 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

BTW, did you see Spiller is banged up? 

--

September 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

I watch football thusly: game on channel A. switch to game on channel B. use recall/last button to switch quick between the 2. Laptop open to nfl.com with game 3 on field view and scores of all other games across the top. switch to red zone activity.  count all the money. gloat about calling every game correctly. stomp opponent in ff fotball. be gracious and humble.  throw in some diet coke, an order of onion rings or maybe even a hotdog or burger and that's a good sunday.

--

The following sentence is a lie.

The previous sentence is the truth.

September 23, 2012 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

more and more chatter now about how tv is becoming extinct..

--

September 23, 2012 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

I'd hang out with you any Sunday , Scurds, especially if you shared those onion rings.

I remember having a house full of guys and watching football with PIP. We thought we were something. Now you can do it all --for a price, naturally.

--

September 23, 2012 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Missed the Spiller news, grandson came over and I went into my attention deficit mode immediately. In and out. What's his story?

September 23, 2012 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

I remember when PIPs were a big thing, Gladys Knight too. OK, that's an "old" joke. Not good, just old.

September 23, 2012 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

You always make me giggle, Galfur! Spiller has a shoulder injury---bad enough that they took him off on a  cart. See? You're a genius...not a moron.

--

September 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

scurds- Did those onion rings wake up the Bears D?

--

Vap

September 23, 2012 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

the recipe included some peewee league oline play from the rams. sammy getting sacked all day. no rb production.. but the rams are getting better steadily.

--

September 23, 2012 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Caught the highlight (lowlight, whatever) of Spiller last night. Didn't look so bad.

Another tough weekend.....troublesome outcomes and nothing to predictively and easily cling to (like favorite or home team) except maybe a perfect sequence of coin flips.

September 24, 2012 at 5:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

After this weekend, the NFL may have  to bring back the real refs. The verb expedite is not in the replacement refs' manuals.

scurds-  Do you have a recipe to increase Bradford's escape speed?

--

Vap

September 24, 2012 at 8:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

1part screens, 2 parts tight end and a dash of sjax up the middle, unless willie roaf is in shape.

--

September 24, 2012 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

Just kinda wondering what you guys think about Belichick bumping that official.....

--

September 24, 2012 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

scurds- I think Roaf is eating plenty of loafs. He was a great Saint.

fj- BB's grab wasn't much but he should be fined.

--

Vap

September 24, 2012 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

fj-   Dudes still need their caves  :D

--

Vap

August 11, 2014 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

i can't believe how heteronormative you guys are.

--

August 11, 2014 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.