Mac App

Home of the Facts

Forums

Forum Home > New York Giants > Joisey Jints in 2013

vapor5

Cruz 

New York Giants receiver Victor Cruz has signed his first-round restricted free-agent tender worth $2.879 million, a source confirmed.

This one is a head scratcher- not sure why the Jints are being hard-assed on this one.

--

Vap

June 16, 2013 at 6:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

ain't joshin- Freeman is a Giant.

watch out Eli

--

Vap

April 16, 2014 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

I think David Tyree, newly hired   director of player development.,  sums up the backlash against his hiring well : " I can be tolerant, but the problem is people aren't tolerant of the views people like me have. If you don't agree with that lifestyle, you're a bigot. I'm not a bigot"

pro gay marriage backlash

--

Vap

July 23, 2014 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

I remember when PETA really took off. It seemed like a great cause and people were supportive. Sadly,somewhere along the way their pitbull tactics turned the general public from support to horror. I see the same fate for some of these militant gay advocacy groups.

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

July 23, 2014 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

fj- "pitbull tactics"- apt description 8) for PETA

--

Vap

July 23, 2014 at 12:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

seems to be a lot of disdain aimed at the giants for attempting to score at the end of that game. nI say good for you giants. should have kicked a feild goal even.nanything to spoil something for the eagles. poor sportsmanship? that would be giving up and kneeling down with something left to play for. salvage a little pride. you can get kicked but you shouldn't lick the boot afterwards. these teams will meet again. the eagles scoring at the end with a giant lead might have been a bad taste move, but the giants should be applauded for not just accepting the shutout.

tom coughlin needs to go. all out full contact practices the saturday before the game just shouldnt happen. it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

--

The following sentence is a lie.

The previous sentence is the truth.

October 13, 2014 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

looks like Coughlin isn't letting the OC run the Packers-style O.

--

Vap

October 14, 2014 at 6:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

https://sports.yahoo.com/pro-football-hall-fame-quarterback-y-tittle-dies-age-90-172239862.html

RIP Y A

--

Vap

October 9, 2017 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.