Mac App

Home of the Facts

Forums

Forum Home > Baltimore Ravens > Hey Ravens!

the immortal scurds

used my day off to get a christmas haircut. she was busy and i wound up with the new girl.  you would have to see it to believe it. think marine corps with a rooster tail, except the tail is on the fkn side! just in time for christmas!

--

The following sentence is a lie.

The previous sentence is the truth.

December 20, 2013 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

Ha! You poor baby.

That's why my hair is so freaking long. I have had too many bad experiences with those bitches with scissors to let them touch me.

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

December 20, 2013 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

Maybe she was just leaving enough for your comb-over...

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

December 20, 2013 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

:D.  i feel like ordering up a full blown bradshaw.

--

December 20, 2013 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

Can you get your wife to fix it? I have had to fix Connor's hair a million times after a haircut.

--

December 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Hah...love the hair comments. I comb mine around, try to make it look like a crowd. Just a matter of time til I say eff it and go for the Mr Clean look. No more worries about bad haircuts at that point, only dull razors.

--

Make America Great Again

December 20, 2013 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

One time he came home froma haircut and one side of his haircut was a good inch below the arm of his glasses whereas the other was at least an inch above.  

--

December 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

mrs scurds can't stop laughing long enough to operate the scissors!

yeah she evened it up a bit. but here i the thing: when you cut hair, you can alaways take a little more off. you cant put it back on.  i usually get a #4 clipper or so. bitch grabbed a 2 and scooped one side right off. i literally said,"whoa, Nelly! too much!!"so she left the other side longer.

now i am pissed off so i gently pushed her away from the chair (more like blocked her from coming around to the other side, and looked to the veteran to help out. she tried but all she could do was attempt to blend the short side to the long across the top, hence the sideways rooster tail. I was just mortified, convinced myself it was as good as can be and left with a feathered trapezoid stairway on my head!!!

--

December 20, 2013 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

jim carey had a better haircut in dumb and dumber

--

December 20, 2013 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

i will have no hesitation taking it right down to the wood, galfur. years of hardhat webs are really starting to create multiple wear spots so soon i wont have a choice. after today i am kinda looking forward to the kojak days

--

December 20, 2013 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

That's rough. I bet you still look great though. We are always  our own worst critic. Have a little too much egg nog and you'll feel better :)

--

December 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

:mad::roll::(8)

--

December 20, 2013 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

And you can always wear a baseball cap or maybe some of those antler ears.

--

December 20, 2013 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

ball cap it is!

--

December 20, 2013 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

You know what we need on this thread? A little V5. We got an appearance by Galfur . v5 is slacking off. 

--

December 20, 2013 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

he's ranking players for next year somewhere

--

December 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

...or spending too much time jingling his bells.

--

December 21, 2013 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Hey I'm busy  helping Flaccid  get the correct lenses to see the end zone. :D

--

Vap

December 21, 2013 at 6:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

the immortal scurds at December 20, 2013 at 7:58 PM

i will have no hesitation taking it right down to the wood, galfur. years of hardhat webs are really starting to create multiple wear spots so soon i wont have a choice. after today i am kinda looking forward to the kojak days

Hahahahaha.....yes sir. I'll do the same. Never have been shy bout showing wood. And I get the Kojak statement. Wore a shortly cropped beard for a few years. Used to refer to it as "low maintenance hygiene"......I'm thinking the Kojak look fits the theme

--

Make America Great Again

December 21, 2013 at 7:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Vap - Flaccid and Staff both have to stand up and be accounted for and that's all I got to say bout that.

--

Make America Great Again

December 21, 2013 at 7:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.