Mac App

Home of the Facts

Forums

Forum Home > Baltimore Ravens > Hey Ravens!

vapor5

:D

Stand and Deliver:  a sticky topic

--

Vap

December 21, 2013 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

There you are! We were have a jolly old time picking on Scurds yesterday and you weren't around to pile on.

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

December 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Ferociousjane at December 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM

There you are! We were have a jolly old time picking on Scurds yesterday and you weren't around to pile on.

It appears galf and you deserved a few few piling on penalties.  ;)

BTW, that's a penalty that rarely get whistled these days.

--

Vap

December 21, 2013 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

no, its never called. hasnt been for decades. i bet its still on the books tho. i wonder why it changed. could it have something to do with ed hockley?

--

The following sentence is a lie.

The previous sentence is the truth.

December 21, 2013 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

Maybe Eddie Guns enjoys watching a pile of sweaty meatheads.

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

December 21, 2013 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

did somebody saysomething bout schweddy?

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/nprs-delicious-dish-schweddy-balls/n11184/

--

Make America Great Again

December 21, 2013 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

hahahaha..That was crazy! Then they came back with the Schweddy wiener skit.

--

December 21, 2013 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Too bad Alec Baldwin  isn't that  calm off -stage.

Flacco's knee is still shaky.

--

Vap

December 22, 2013 at 7:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

I'll hear this all week in Bmore:

"The 8-7 Ravens secure the spot with a win over the Bengals in Cincinnati plus a Dolphins loss at home to the Jets or a loss by the Chargers at home to the Chiefs. Baltimore wins a two-team tiebreaker with Miami or San Diego, but loses a three-team tie."

link

--

Vap

December 23, 2013 at 7:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

they wont beat sinsy

--

December 23, 2013 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

scurdsy- who the he!! knows this season

--

Vap

December 23, 2013 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

Kubiak is a better OC hire than Kyle Shanahan. Shanny JR ain't ready for another OC job.

--

Vap

January 28, 2014 at 6:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

agreed. they will be calling him "ice koobs".

--

January 28, 2014 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

the immortal scurds at January 28, 2014 at 8:48 AM

agreed. they will be calling him "ice koobs".

and shanny jr need to  be with the loins;)

--

Vap

January 28, 2014 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mac D
Site Owner

Don't know if you read the Post Vap

July 31, 2014 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

mac - didn't see it til now. don't agree with the opiner. Complex issue  which i've commented on at  blogs here.

--

Vap

July 31, 2014 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

"That's not who I am as a man. That's not who my mom raised me to be," he said. "I let her down, I let my wife down, I let my daughter down, I let my wife's parents down, I let the whole Baltimore community down, and I got my teammates here to support me, I let my teammates down. I let so many people down because of 30 seconds of my life that I know I can't take back."

-ray rice.

hey ray: that IS who you are as a man. raised or not, you did it. now you need to get it. because by your statement you DONT get it.  you're a bad guy, ray.  you proved it. we know it, but you don't? c'mon ray, you beat up your wife. not somebody else, YOU did it. the man you are, the man you were raised to be, your mother's son. ray rice, wife beater. accept it, its you. after you do that you can start trying to improve yourself. but you have to own up to what you did and who you really  are before you can start.

--

July 31, 2014 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

and you mention your daughter! imagine her fiance beating her up ray. justify that one by provocation ray. reread your statement and imagine it was being spoken by the guy who put a pounding on your daughter ray. kinda "rings hollow" doesn't it. call yourself a man. you aren't a man, you're a bad guy.

a little "pr" work to open the season. its backfiring.

--

July 31, 2014 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

Bad guy works. As a father who has a daughter, I don't like the example it sets (the act and the tolerance of it). In fact, I'm pretty outraged in my own way but I am not the least bit surprised by any of it. Ironic? 

--

Make America Great Again

August 1, 2014 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

I read that some Ravens fans gave   Rice a standing ovation the other day at camp. I was shaking my head at that one. 

The lowest point of this whole recent mess was watching  Goodell try to justify the two game suspension . I would have had more respect for him had he said, "I'm sorry. I blew it. I can't fix it now but rest assured that the league will deal with this issue much more severely in the future."

Other than this last comment I'm pretty much done with it . I sure hope he doesn't have a great season this year. Like with Lewis , the media would turn it into some kind of hero story.

--

August 3, 2014 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.