Mac App

Home of the Facts

Forums

Forum Home > Baltimore Ravens > Hey Ravens!

the immortal scurds

http://youtu.be/EPewAFqdInQ

not exactly merton hanks

--

The following sentence is a lie.

The previous sentence is the truth.

November 10, 2014 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

He's got more moves than Tony Manero

--

Make America Great Again

November 11, 2014 at 6:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ark_Razor

Justice served today regarding the Ray Rice victory. Anytime the NFL has to eat crow is a good time. Now, regarding the legal system and RR; that is another story.

November 28, 2014 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

ark- you can't force a wife to testify. The legal system did what it could.

--

Vap

November 29, 2014 at 7:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

but why would you need her testimony. there is video of the assault. and by the way, you cannot consent to an assault anyway.

--

November 29, 2014 at 11:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

video doesn't have audio- you'd need her testimony , plenty of mitigating factors here including her begging the court  to not convict

--

Vap

November 29, 2014 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

all asthetics tho vape. legally its open and shut.

--

November 29, 2014 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ark_Razor

The LA CO DA is going forward in prosecuting Voynov w/o his wife's testimony and no videotape. NJ? Nahhhhh. To me, the video is quite condemning. If the wife takes the stand, she can't selectively invoke spousal privilege IMSC.

November 29, 2014 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

I know we 've  wrung this topic out so I won't rehash, but how did Ray become  the only guilty person in this? 

--

Vap

November 30, 2014 at 7:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

by cavemanning his wife on video.

--

November 30, 2014 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

scurds- as I suspected- not a real answer. She contributed to the escalation of that evening.

to the general public: I do find it sadly amusing how many folks want  more privacy, less govt snooping, etc but want to get all into the Rice's biz. Ms Rice made her a decision and now their lives go on, hopefully w/o us.

There are good reasons why cops have always been  very careful in domestic situations. And yes, I know the cops weren't involved during the Rice fracas.

--

Vap

November 30, 2014 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

Geez, listen to you two.

i can maybe understand a woman escalating a situation to a degree where a man feels like hitting her. But he knocked her out with a brutal punch that exhibited no restraint whatsoever and then dragged her out of the elevator. Those are facts on tape. That is violent  behavior that should never been condoned. Same with Adrian Peterson. There's an old saying that you should " pick on some one  your own size" . These guys are world class athletes , who make their money from being strong and fit . And they're savagely beating on people much smaller then themselves. 

I agree that Ray Rice got the shaft by the NFL. He has the right to play football . I have the right to not support rice, Peterson, or any team they play for. I'm cool with that.

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

November 30, 2014 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

A violent crime was committed on video. thats a real answer. the authorities have chosen not to enforce the law. Elizabeth smart felt attached to her captors. that doesn't exonerate them.

--

November 30, 2014 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

fj- absolutely on not supporting Rice & AP on the field

--

Vap

November 30, 2014 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ark_Razor

I kind of view this like Officer Powell in the Rodney King beating. The guy got carried away.

November 30, 2014 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ferociousjane

NFL suspends Ravens DT Haloti Ngata four games for adderall use.

"I made a mistake, and I own this."

Hallelujah! Finally ,someone who steps up and takes responsibility for what they did.  I respect him for manning up.

--

“There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

December 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

its a coke substitute. dude is a snowblower

--

December 4, 2014 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vapor5

and I thought the Royal Farms fried chicken fueled NGAta (he did local ads) ;)

--

Vap

December 5, 2014 at 6:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galfur

I visited MacApp this morning and got an eye full of camel toe. Now that's funny!

--

Make America Great Again

December 5, 2014 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

the immortal scurds

ravins have signed trent richardson. ilike the movefor them. i think TR is talented, and was in consecutive bad scenarios in cleve and indy. he had some pretty nice runs in cleve i remember. he was known as a very hard worker at bama, but he said he found it difficult adjusting from the rigid structured sched of college to the more independent routine of the pros.

like rg3, and demarco murray. i think dude is hungry and has ability. the ravens know a thing or 2 about rushing the ball. he should be a good acquisition for them.

--

March 25, 2016 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.